Yay! Who doesn’t love quizzes?
1. I accompanied Missy to her appointment with her oncologist.
2. Totally without warning, Missy busted out with a sex question, but that’s okay because it’s not like I’m a prude or anything.
3. Tearing membranes, chewing, breaking teeth.
a. Dinner at Hannibal Lecter’s House.
b. The oncologist’s instructions for things not to do during sex while on chemo.
c. That one night I’m never ever talking about, ever.
4. You should be sure your partner is free of infection and disease.
a. Good advice for anyone, really.
b. Something that only sissies do.
c. What the oncologist said while looking RIGHT AT ME and I was all “Hey, wait a minute, Mister Doctor Man, it’s not like I’m some sort of disease-ridden skank.” And also, “Hey, wait a minute, Mister Doctor Man, Missy and I are friends, true, but we’re not that kind of friends.”
d. Both a & d.
5. There was a lot of repeating how tearing membranes was bad, and every time the phrase “tearing membranes” was repeated, it went with the following hand motion:
c. Both a & b.
7. And then he talked about it for the next 10 minutes.
8. Italians are more likely to break each other’s teeth while kissing because they are so fiery and passionate.
b. No, he totally said that.
c. I made out with an Italian once and nobody broke anybody else’s teeth.
d. All of the above.
9. And he totally thought we were going to get it on as soon as we got to the parking lot.
10. I don’t really have anything to put here, but I feel like this quiz (of sorts) needs a 10, so, hey… yeah, pretty awkward, right?
b. Not right
Answers: 1. a.; 2. a.; 3. b.; 4. d.; 5. a.; 6. c.; 7. a.; 8. d.; 9. c.; 10. a.